Wordly Wise 3000 Lesson 4
1. A large, strong animal related to monkeys but without a tail. It can stand on two feet.
2. (v) To copy the actions or speech of that person.
1. The gray matter made of nerve cells packed inside the skull. It is what we think with. It controls other parts of the body.
1. A part of the tree that grows out of its main stem.
2. Anything that comes from a main part of something, as a branch comes from a tree.
1. A large cave
1. Something made with an open center to let the smoke from a fire rise and escape outside.
1. A group of twelve.
1. The bright, glowing gas we see when something burns.
1. A piece of material made of string or rope knotted together in a way that leaves evenly spaced holes.
1. A long pole with a sharp, pointed blade at one end.
1. A burning stick held in the hand to give light.