This is a layer of hyaline cartilage that reduces friction between bones involved in the joint.
The correct sequence of processes that occur during bone elongation at the epiphyseal plate are: RPHCO
During adulthood, what contributes to bone remodeling and growth?
1. Where in the diagram is the distal epiphysis?
2. Where in the diagram can you find the medullary cavity?
3. Where in the diagram can you find red bone marrow in an adult?
4. Where in the diagram is the metaphysis?
5. Where in the diagram is the only place not to have a periosteum?
1. In the diagram, where is the Haversian canal?
2. In the diagram, where is the Volkman's canal?
3. In the diagram, where is the osteon?
4. In the diagram, where is the trabeculae?
The branch of medicine that deals with correction of disorders of the musculoskeletal system is called
What is axial skeleton?
These projections on either side of the foramen magnum articulate with depressions on the first cervical vertebrae.
Know the facial bones
Which is found in the elbow?
This is the anterior bone that articulates with the manubrium of the sternum at the sternoclavicular joint.